Are you in a dilemma about which hair color to choose- 27 or 30? Understanding these shades can be tricky, as one belongs to the blonde series (color 27), while the other lies within the brown spectrum (color 30).
This article will help explain the differences between these colors and guide you on how best to match them with your skin tone and natural hair. Let’s dive into this vivid world of hues!
- Hair Color 27 is a warm blonde shade with light brown and rich red tones, while Hair Color 30 is a medium auburn shade with hints of brown.
- The choice between Hair Color 27 and 30 depends on factors such as skin tone, natural hair color, and personal preference.
- To maintain the vibrancy of Hair Color 27 or 30, use sulfate – free shampoos and conditioners specifically formulated for colored hair.
- Recommended products for maintaining and styling Hair Color 27 include color – protecting shampoo, moisturizing conditioner, heat protectant spray, and UV protection spray.
- Recommended products for maintaining and styling Hair Color 30 include color-protecting shampoo and conditioner, deep conditioning treatment, leave-in conditioner, heat protectant spray, UV protection spray.
Understanding Hair Color 27 and 30
Hair Color 27 is a gorgeous blonde shade, while Hair Color 30 is a rich and warm auburn hue. The major difference between the two lies in their color tone and undertones.
What is Hair Color 27?
Hair Color 27 lights up the room with its warm blonde hue that beautifully blends light brown and rich red tones. Often labeled as honey blonde or strawberry honey blonde, it carries a warmth reminiscent of bright summer days.
This particular color is on the lighter end of the spectrum compared to many other hair colors, adding a near-effervescence to your appearance. With uniqueness in every strand, Hair Color 27 offers vibrancy and allure for those desiring this captivating auburn shade.
What is Hair Color 30?
Hair Color 30 is a medium auburn shade that belongs to the brown hair color family. It is sometimes referred to as chestnut brown in wigs. This color has hints of auburn, giving it a warm and rich tone.
Hair Color 30 is darker than Hair Color 27 and sits closer to the brown end of the spectrum. If you’re looking for a hair color that blends brown and warm red tones, Hair Color 30 might be the perfect choice for you.
Difference between Hair Color 27 and 30
Hair Color 27 and Hair Color 30 are both popular choices among beauty enthusiasts for their warm, rich shades. But though they may seem similar, there are some key differences between the two.
|Hair Color||Description||Commonly Known As|
|Color 27||A warm blonde color that combines light brown and warm red tones. It is lighter and more blonde-toned compared to color 30.||Strawberry honey blonde, light auburn, honey blonde.|
|Color 30||A brown shade with hints of auburn. It’s darker than color 27 and closer in tone to brown.||Chestnut brown, medium auburn.|
While both shades are part of the auburn family, Color 27 leans towards a warmer, honey-colored blonde, whereas Color 30 is more reminiscent of a chestnut brown. The choice between the two ultimately depends on the individual’s skin tone, personal preference, and the look they’re aiming for.
Choosing the Right Hair Color
To choose the right hair color, consider your natural hair color and skin tone for a harmonious and flattering look.
Matching hair color with natural hair
To achieve a natural look, it’s essential to match your hair color with your natural hair. If you have blonde or light brown hair, Color 27 may be a good choice for you as it blends light brown and warm red tones, creating a honey blonde shade.
On the other hand, if you have medium brown hair, Color 30 is a great option as it has hints of auburn that complement the richness of brown shades. Remember to consider your skin tone when choosing between these two colors to find the best match for you!
Considering skin tone
To choose the right hair color for you, it’s important to consider your skin tone. Skin tones can be categorized as warm, cool, or neutral. If you have a warm skin tone with undertones of yellow or golden, hair color 27 may complement your complexion well.
This warm blonde shade with light brown and red tones can give your skin a radiant glow. On the other hand, if you have a cool skin tone with blue or pink undertones, hair color 30 might be more suitable for you.
This medium auburn shade with hints of brown complements cool complexions beautifully. Remember to take into account your natural hair color and personal preferences when choosing between these shades!
Styling and Maintaining Hair Color 27
To maintain and style Hair Color 27, it is important to use sulfate-free shampoos and conditioners to prevent color fading.
Tips for maintaining and styling Hair Color 27
Maintain the vibrancy of your Hair Color 27 with these tips:
- Use sulfate – free shampoo and conditioner to prevent stripping the color.
- Avoid using hot water when washing your hair, as it can fade the color faster.
- Apply a deep conditioning treatment once a week to keep your hair hydrated and healthy.
- Protect your hair from heat styling tools by using a heat protectant spray before styling.
- Limit your exposure to direct sunlight, as it can cause the color to fade.
- Touch up your roots every 4 – 6 weeks to maintain a consistent color.
Recommended hair products for Hair Color 27
If you have hair color 27, here are some recommended hair products for you:
- Color-Protecting Shampoo: Choose a shampoo specifically formulated for color-treated hair to help maintain the vibrancy of your hair color.
- Moisturizing Conditioner: Opt for a conditioner that provides deep hydration to keep your hair soft and nourished. Look for ingredients like argan oil or shea butter.
- Leave-In Conditioner: Use a leave-in conditioner to provide extra moisture and protection for your colored hair throughout the day.
- Heat Protectant Spray: When styling your hair with heat tools, make sure to use a heat protectant spray to prevent damage and preserve the longevity of your color.
- UV Protection Spray: Sun exposure can cause color fade, so use a UV protection spray when spending time outdoors to shield your hair from harmful rays.
- Color-Enhancing Hair Mask: Treat your hair once a week with a color-enhancing hair mask to revive and intensify the richness of your hair color.
- Dry Shampoo: Extend the time between washes and minimize fading by using dry shampoo in between regular shampooing.
- Wide-Tooth Comb: To prevent breakage and minimize damage, use a wide-tooth comb instead of a brush when detangling wet or dry colored hair.
- Satin Pillowcase: Switching to a satin pillowcase can help reduce friction on your strands while sleeping, minimizing frizz and preserving your color.
- Hair Serum or Oil: Finish off your styling routine with a lightweight serum or oil to add shine and seal in moisture without weighing down your colored locks.
Styling and Maintaining Hair Color 30
To keep your Hair Color 30 vibrant and beautiful, consider using sulfate-free shampoos and conditioners specifically formulated for color-treated hair.
Tips for maintaining and styling Hair Color 30
Maintaining and styling Hair Color 30 can be effortless with these tips:
- Use color – protecting shampoos and conditioners specifically designed for brown shades.
- Avoid excessive heat styling, as it can cause the color to fade faster.
- Apply a deep conditioning treatment once a week to keep your hair hydrated and vibrant.
- Limit sun exposure by wearing hats or using leave – in UV protectant sprays.
- Touch up your roots regularly to maintain the intensity of the color.
- Choose hair products that are sulfate – free to prevent stripping away the color.
- Opt for gentle hairbrushes to minimize breakage and preserve the color’s richness.
- Avoid chlorine and saltwater, as they can dull the color and cause it to become brassy.
Recommended hair products for Hair Color 30
To keep your Hair Color 30 looking its best, here are some recommended hair products to consider:
- Color-protecting shampoo and conditioner: Look for formulas specifically designed to preserve the vibrancy of colored hair, such as those labeled for “color-treated” or “color-enhanced” hair.
- Deep conditioning treatment: Use a deep conditioner once a week to nourish and hydrate your color-treated locks. Look for products with ingredients like argan oil or keratin to help repair any damage and maintain shine.
- Heat protectant spray: Before using heat styling tools like curling irons or straighteners, apply a heat protectant spray to shield your hair from heat damage. This is especially important for color-treated hair, which can be more prone to dryness and breakage.
- Leave-in conditioner: Incorporate a leave-in conditioner into your hair care routine to provide extra moisture and protection throughout the day. Opt for one that is lightweight and won’t weigh down your hair.
- UV protection spray: Exposure to sunlight can cause color fading, so using a UV protection spray specifically formulated for colored hair can help prevent this. Look for products that offer SPF or UV filters.
- Non-alcoholic styling products: Avoid styling products containing alcohol as it can strip away moisture and cause color fading or dryness. Instead, opt for alcohol-free options like mousses, gels, or serums.
Conclusion: Making the Right Choice for You
When it comes to choosing between Hair Color 27 and 30, it’s all about finding the right shade that suits your natural hair color and skin tone. Consider whether you prefer a lighter, more blonde-toned look with Color 27 or a medium auburn shade with hints of brown in Color 30.
Ultimately, the decision is yours based on the desired outcome you want for your hair. Experiment, have fun, and confidently rock whichever hair color makes you feel beautiful!
1. What are hair colors 27 and 30?
Hair color 27 is a blonde shade often called Topaz, part of the blonde family, while hair color 30 is medium brown or Chestnut.
2. Can I use highlights with hair colors 27 and 30?
Yes, both Hair Color shades like Copper Blonde (27) or Medium Brown (30) can be enhanced by adding highlights for depth and dimension.
3. How different is Auburn from Hair Colors 27 and 30?
Auburn falls in between as it’s darker than blonde but lighter than chestnut brown. It has a reddish tone unlike the golden undertones of topaz blonde (27) or the rich tones of Chestnut Brown(30).
4. Where can I find these hair dye products?
These specific hair color numbers are found on various hair dye products across many brands; you just need to check out their respective hair color chart.
5.Can these colors reflect current trends?
Absolutely! Both blonde and brown shades remain timeless favorites in hair color trends; they could also serve as bases for experimenting with newer coloring techniques such as balayage or ombre effects offering an array of diverse ideas.
6.Are there any particular considerations when choosing between these two hues?
The choice between coppery Blonde (Color #27)and True Copper/Medium Brown(Color#30), should rely on your skin tone; warmer skin tones often pair well with coppery blondes, whereas cooler skin tones might look better with true copper browns.